St. Charles Borromeo Cemetery

St. Charles Borromeo Cemetery

Acreage: 8

Established: 1856

Randolph Street
St. Charles, MO 63301

Office at Calvary Cemetery: 314.792.7738

Nestled in a residential area, both traditional monument and lawn level marker lots are available. Upon entry, on the left, selections may be made facing both Randolph Street and the original sections. There are lots for private family mausoleums and sarcophagi as well.

Contact the cemetery office for more detailed information and pricing, or email your request.

 

Randolph Street                                                                                 SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW CEMETERY MAP 
St. Charles, MO 63301
Located just north of downtown St. Charles, MO about 3 miles off Interstate 70


From Interstate 70:

  • Take exit 228 (Hwy 94 - First Capitol Drive) from I-70
  • Turn North onto First Capitol Drive
  • Stay on Hwy 94 (not First Capitol) passing Elm Street
  • At Clark Street continue straight onto North Kingshighway
  • Turn left onto Randolph Street
  • St. Charles Borromeo Cemetery will be on the right (after Blanchette Park)

Map

LEFT CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT THE CEMETERY MAP:

Map

 

Burial place of:

St. Charles Borromeo Cemetery

Louis Blanchette "Chasseur" - Founder of St. Charles in 1769 and builder of the first St. Charles Borromeo log church in 1776 on Main and Jackson Streets. He and his Pawnee Indian wife were buried late in 1793. Tradition states they were moved in 1831 to the 1st Borromeo Churchyard. In 1854, they were both moved to this location along with other pioneers of St. Charles. The plaque on this gravesite, as viewed in the Photo Gallery, was placed by the St. Charles Borromeo parish in 1936.


St. Charles Borromeo Cemetery

Jean Baptiste - Point DuSableLouis Blanchette "Chasseur" - Founder of St. Charles in 1769 and builder of the first St. Charles Borromeo log church in 1776 on Main and Jackson Streets. He and his Pawnee Indian wife were buried late in 1793. Tradition states they were moved in 1831 to the 1st Borromeo Churchyard. In 1854, they were both moved to this location along with other pioneers of St. Charles. The plaque on this gravesite, as viewed in the Photo Gallery, was placed by the St. Charles Borromeo parish in 1936.