Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery

7030 Gravois Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63116

Office at Resurrection: 314.792.7737

Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery is located in South St. Louis. A chapel mausoleum complex offers single and tandem crypts, and niches for the inurnment of cremated remains. Traditional monument and lawn level lots are available, as are lawn crypts for the burial of two persons.

There are lots for private family mausoleums and sarcophagi as well.

The Sacred to the Memory Shrine is located near the Gravois main entrance, just past the Mausoleum in Section 27A. It is identified by the columns erected between the statues of St. Peter and St. Paul. These lithographs may be insribed for those persons whose bodies are not available for burial, or have been donated for medical research. Contact the cemetery office for more information.

For a detailed history of Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery please refer to the Resurrection Cemetery history link.

For a Map and Directions or to go to the History Page, click on the links above.

More pictures of Sts. Peter and Paul Cemetery may be seen in the Photo Gallery, as well as photos of the other cemeteries.

 

7030 Gravois Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63116
Located South of the City of St. Louis, MO just off Interstate 55


  • Take exit 202 from I-55 (North or South)
  • Head north on Germania Street or Carondelet Blvd.
  • Cross Morganford Road
  • Right on Gravois Avenue
  • The cemetery entrance is just ahead on the right.

Map

TO PRINT THE CEMETERY MAP, LEFT CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW:

Map

 

Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery

Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery is located in South St. Louis.  For a detailed version of its history, click on the Resurrection History link.

For a Map and Directions or to go to the History Page, click on the links above.

The Photo Gallery contains more pictures of Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery as well as the other cemeteries.


Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery

Schneider Family Mausoleum

Philip W. Schneider Family Mausoleum (1905) - This family mausoleum was built in 1905, a wonderful work of architecture, from the marble pillars, stained glass windows and doors.